Interpersonal Interview Requirement
Completion of the interview is required prior to attending the Phase II, on-site training.
In addition to the five online coursework units, each participant must complete an interpersonal interview with Dr. Jamie Hurst DeLuna prior to Phase II of the TBRI Practitioner Training. Please schedule your interview as soon as possible.
Appointment slots are filled quickly and participants must complete the interview by October 9, 2017 to attend Phase II of the TBRI Practitioner Training.
Thank you for scheduling your appointment as soon as possible.
Scheduling your interview:
- Go to the following link: https://tbri2016.acuityscheduling.com/
- Choose a date and time that works best for you.
- Click ‘Sign Up’ and fill in the appropriate information
- Only one participant can sign up per time slot, so double check to make sure that the time slot you have selected is empty.
- Save your interview time.
- You will receive call-in instructions a day or two before your interview.
About the Interview:
The interview is meant to give participants insight into their own histories and how their histories have influenced their own relationship patterns. This component of the training will greatly enhance your personal journey, which is an essential part of helping children heal, as well as your professional journey. The interview focuses mainly on childhood, but also briefly covers adolescence and your current relationships. Many participants say that they have developed new insights into their current relationships based on this reexamination of the past. You will receive preliminary feedback after your interview.
The interview session lasts between 1 and 1.75 hours. Please set aside two hours for your interview. All interviews are completely confidential and you will not be required to talk about anything you don’t feel comfortable disclosing. Interviews are conducted over the phone.
Many participants find the interview to be pleasant and enjoy talking about their childhood experiences. However, there is a potential for participants to become overwhelmed as they reexamine childhood experiences, and some of the topics are sensitive in nature. Please contact Dr. Hurst DeLuna via cell (817-291-2250) if you have any questions or concerns before or following the interview.
Your interview is kept strictly confidential. Only you will receive feedback and information regarding your own interview.
The interview is discussed in a general way at training. This session will be lecture style and participants will not be asked to share or discuss their own interviews.
- Interviews are conducted over the phone. You will need to sign-up for a time slot as described above.
- We recommend that you sit in a quiet, comfortable location for the duration of the phone call.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Dr. Hurst-DeLuna at 817-291-2250 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Remember, completion of the interview is required prior to attending the Phase II, on-site training.