The Karyn Purvis Institute of Child Development (KPICD) is pleased to announce the creation of a digital platform for current and future participants of our trainings. This new platform allows you to update your own contact information, within the profile section, as a past training participant.
If you do wish to utilize the platform or receive periodic information from the KPICD, we are requesting that you please assist by working through the steps outlined below. You are able to update your information any time you wish. Second, if you elect to register for a future training, all of your personal contact information is available; you simply log in and register.
This platform is in the early stages of our long-term planning. As we build out the system, we will be able to keep you informed on the latest developments regarding TBRI® and the KPICD.
- Access the following site
- Your login name is the email address you have previously used with KPICD
- If you have previously registered for our online registration system, please login
- If you are a new user, or have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot password” and request a password reset
- Locate the password reset email from the KPICD, it may go to your Spam.
- Login with your e-mail address and password
Once you have accessed the platform, please review your profile:
- Go to the My Profile page at the top right
- Edit your profile information, and click the Save button
- If you wish to change your e-mail address, please send us an e-mail.
- Please note that the address information that we are asking is for your Organization location
- You can now logout
- If you satisfied all qualifications to be considered a TBRI® Practitioner, you may be included in our TBRI® Practitioner directory posted at www.child.tcu.edu.
- By requesting that your name be added to the listing on the KPICD website, you are affirming that you completed all portions of the TBRI® Practitioner Training. All trainings will be verified prior to addition to the TBRI® Practitioner Listing.
- Please go to the My Directories page and check the option to list your name if you wish to be considered. This list includes the following information:
- City, State
- Organization, Position
- e-mail address
- If you have completed the Camp Training for TBRI® Practitioners and wish to include that information in the directory, please note that in My Profile page.
- Due to the expected initial response to updating the TBRI® Practitioner Listing, please allow up to 90 days for your request to be approved and your name added to the site list.
Finally, many of the email addresses in our system are outdated or invalid. If you know someone who did not receive an email, feel free to share this information and ask them to contact us so we can update their profile details. They can email the support team for assistance. Please feel free to use the support team email if you need additional help.
Thank you for your participation in helping us streamline future communications with our TBRI® family.