The TBRI® Podcast features conversations about Trust-Based Relational Intervention®, an attachment-based, trauma-informed intervention designed to meet the complex needs of vulnerable children.
On this podcast we talk about the elements of trauma-informed care and chat with experts in the field about implementing TBRI® across different communities of care and practice.
- Meet Dr. Knight!
- TBRI® & Research with Dr. Danica Knight and Dr. Erin Razuri
- TBRI® & Trauma – Informed Courts with Kari Dady
- TBRI® & Coaching with Troy McPeak
- TBRI® in the Home with Cory and Lori Pepiton
- The Power of Play with Dr. Debbie Rhea – Part 1
- The Power of Play with Dr. Debbie Rhea – Part 2
- TBRI® Camps with Dr. Casey Call
- TBRI® and Teens with Scott Watters – Part 1
- TBRI® and Teens with Scott Watters – Part 2
- TBRI® and CASA with Ann Marie Ronsman
- TBRI & Autism with David Brown and Anjali Van Drie
- Dismissive Attachment with Dr. Jamie DeLuna
- Preoccupied Attachment with Dr. Jamie DeLuna
- The Impact of Trauma in War with Raya Shelashska
- Foster Care & TBRI with Jamie Finn
- Seeing the Real Child with Dr. Melody Aguayo
- Yohannes’ Story with Yohannes Aguayo
- A TBRI® Coffee Chat with Kimberly Glaudy and Sarah Mercado
- Trauma-Informed Schools with Amy Abell
- Trust-Based Relationships Across Cultures with David Randall
- Relating Through the Senses with Marti Smith, OTR/L
- Building Trust-Based Relationships with Survivors of Sex Trafficking
- TBRI & Law Enforcement with Randy Kaiser
- Meeting the Needs of Adoptive Siblings with Dr. Jana Hunsley
- Trauma, the Brain, and TBRI® with Amanda Purvis
- Attachment: Why It Matters with Jamie DeLuna, Ph.D.
- TBRI® Connecting Principles with Amanda Purvis
- TBRI® Empowering Principles with Dr. David Cross
- TBRI® Correcting Principles with Sarah Mercado
- A Front Porch Conversation with Daren Jones and Troy McPeak – Part 1
- A Front Porch Conversation with Daren Jones and Troy McPeak – Part 2
- Stories from the Founder: The Origins of TBRI®
To access our 2020 podcast series for educators, click here.